Rewards for Readers!

Has anyone read all of my blog posts?  Either followed since the beginning or more recently read them all?  As a writer, I am most grateful and humbled that folks take the time to read what I write, to follow what goes on in our little world.  I am deeply appreciative and I would like send you a gift. Please let me know.

girls on the rock

1. I love to read your posts! Please don’t stop! Hugs and blessings to you for a plentiful garden this year!

Thank you & Regards, Cheryl Riggs dragonfly_58@outlook.com

Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016 13:07:52 +0000 To: dragonfly_58@outlook.com

Looking forward to seeing you Cheryl!

Just in time for your visit, if you have read all of my posts, you get a $20 credit towards my things in the shop or classes!

2. Pam Evans says:

I read most of your posts about a week ago. I am also planning my garden.

You have a $20 credit at my shop for my things or classes!

3. Carol Blank says:

Hi Katie, I read them all and always excited when u happen to leave a new recipe, or I’m always excited when u have new ideas to share, but u don’t need to gift, I just enjoy it , might not tell u enough, but it’s a happy blog to read at end of day.

Thank you so much, Carol. That means a lot to me!

Well, either way, you have a $20 credit for classes or for my things in the shop!

4. Liza says:

I said it before and will say it again.
    I always read your posts after my daily devotionals. You are grouped with daily devotionals because to me your post are warm, intelligent ,inviting, heart felt, thought provoking, delicious, inspiring led words. There is so much pain and trails in this world, but your post always remind me of Hope, Love and never give up on your dreams (even if it looks differently than you first thought)
    Keep on inspiring and Be Blessed today!

You have a $20 credit in my shop for my things or classes!

5. Amanda says:

Hi Katie! I read all of your stuff…..I try to read and catch up at least once a week (my kids are 17, and 15 in sports so a busy Mom!). I call myself a quiet reader, I occasionally comment, but not to much! We have a large backyard in the middle of Westminster…..that we are attempting to turn into an Urban Homestead! I have started dabbling in herbs and have a complete box garden dedicated to attempting to grow them! I recognized you from your blogs at a distance at the Pow Wow in March (my husband is part Cherokee), and almost said Hi! But then I thought it would be a bit awkward. LOL And just yesterday I convinced another softball Mom to follow your blog and look into your herb classes! I enjoy reading your blog because it gives me hope that someday my homestead might come together the way I dream it will! Thanks for writing!

1. Amanda says:

This is my blog that I don’t do too much with, but it shows you pictures of my garden! 🙂

I would have been thrilled if you had introduced yourself! We’ll meet soon!

A $20 credit at my shop or for classes is yours. Thank you so much for reading.

6. Lisa says:

I have read and thoroughly enjoyed all of your posts. My family and I are planning to start a farm in the near future. We’re still working on logistics. Know that when you laugh, cry, and experience disappointment that we your readers share in those emotions by reading your blog. Thank you for sharing your life with us.